Weddings plucked from a fairy-tale, at Kavalierhaus Klessheim
"Kavalierhaus Klessheim", an extravagant small palace on the outskirts of Salzburg, is ideally suited for weddings you would otherwise only find in a fairy tale. You, too, can experience unforgettable moments of intimacy such as these - especially since, when it's time for your big day, the palace will belong to you and your guests alone.
Are you planning an outdoor summer wedding? If so, Kavalierhaus Klessheim will be perfect for you. And what if it happens to rain? Well, even in that situation, we are perfectly prepared. After all, whether under an open sky or inside the rooms of our venerable stately home - a wedding at Klessheim is always something truly unique.
As we know, the way to a person's heart is through their stomach! Chef Peter Holzer and his kitchen team will provide the first-class culinary accompaniment to your wedding day. Whether rustic, cosmopolitan or classic - together with you, we will put together a wedding menu custom-tailored to your personal preferences.
ALL THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EXCLUSIVE WEDDING LOCATION
- Beverages: You can either book a package price for beverages (aperitif, open table wines or 0,7 l bottled wines, alcohol-free drinks, coffee) or have drinks billed according to consumption based on our regular daily prices.
- Midnight snacks for late-evening hunger pangs: cheese buffet with bread basket, hot goulash soup with bread basket, Salzburg hot-dog buffet, small leberkäs sandwiches.
Top REASONS FOR KLESSHEIM AS YOUR WEDDING LOCATION
- a small palace for you alone
- civil ceremonies possible
- our team concentrates exclusively on you and your guests
- professional service & kitchen team in-house - no additional service charges
- aperitifs and ceremonies in the palace park possible
- dance floor and bar can be combined
- small gazebo in the garden
- in-house wedding catering - without additional service charges
- child care upon request
- plenty of parking available